- The North Face Men's Size Chart
- Designed with weatherproof performance for inclement, cold-weather conditions, the Inlux Insulated Jacket keeps you on the train when stormy hikes get rough.
- DryVent™ 2L shell:
• Woven poly shell offers waterproof, breathable, and fully seam-sealed protection.
• Specially woven face is windproof while retaining breathability.
• DWR (durable water repellent) finish offers additional water-resistant protection.
• Solid: 75D, 123 g/m² fabric weight.
• Heather: 160D, 168 g/m² fabric weight.
- Heatseeker™ insulation:
• Synthetic polyfill insulation offers high warmth with low weight.
• Pairs with a soft, brushed fleece lining for improved warmth retention.
• 80g insulation weight.
- Underarm pit zips quickly vent excess heat.
- Attached, three-piece hood with adjustable drawstring.
- Full-length zip with hook-and-loop storm flap and inner draft flap.
- Long sleeves.
- Hook-and-loop tab cuffs.
- Hidden Napoleon zip pocket placed for access under storm flap.
- Zip hand pockets.
- Extended hemline with elastic drawcord accessible through hand pockets.
- Shell: 100% polyester;
Sleeve, Hood, and Lower Lining: 100% nylon;
Fleece: 100% polyester;
Insulation: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash and tumble dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size 3XL. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
The North Face Inlux Insulated Jacket 3XL TNF Medium Grey Heather JBBQKFU